Louisville Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

OrangeDW said:
I dream of the day that a hothead player decides to just rock him in the face with a chest pass.

I dont understand why the players don't just run into the coach and see what the officials do.

9 fouls called, around 13 committed.

I believe the 9th foul was called in the last minute. Their PG hand checks and hip rides our ball carrier upcourt after every UL basket scored.

I find it annoying.

Nah. I didn't see anything. Lydon was pushed under the basket once but it's been more than fair. The times they bumped us it was called. Tired of these excuses.

9 fouls called, around 13 committed.

I believe the 9th foul was called in the last minute. Their PG hand checks and hip rides our ball carrier upcourt after every UL basket scored.

I find it annoying.
They can get called for 100...Cuse can't convert on the line. So infuriating.

Nah. I didn't see anything. Lydon was pushed under the basket once but it's been more than fair. The times they bumped us it was called. Tired of these excuses.

I never said the officiating was unfair; just that I hate their garbage hacking defense.

It's an observation not an excuse.

lol at Cooney blatantly fouling on purpose (fouls to give), completely hacking the guy across the arms and the refs swallowing their whistles
Yet they were able to whistle those two early phantom fouls on Coleman that put him on the bench.

I dont understand why the players don't just run into the coach and see what the officials do.

Agreed. Seems like it would force them to call a T.

Lydon provided nothing and Howard can't score.

There's our bench.
Lydon is having one of those shakey shooting nights where he's missing badly on open looks.

I never said the officiating was unfair; just that I hate their garbage hacking defense.

It's an observation not an excuse.

We can agree to disagree. Just not seeing the "hacking."

If this keeps up, we lose by 20+. They are completely punking us right now.

What is Mike doing? Yikes. Cooney with the fade away 19 footer. The worst possible shot. Going to get ugly. stopped rebounding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom