MCW | Syracusefan.com

MCW

Scaricuse

Walk On
Just heard that Michael Carter Williams got caught stealing from lord and Taylor in the mall and was arrested. Any truth to this?

Yes I just posted below. Heard it from my neices friend who as at the mall, didn't believe since it was coming from another teenager. But then another of my daughters friends who works there posted it also - really bad choice on his part!!

Wow...it only took eight games this season for the rumors to start flying around.

Is this alleged Instagram photo easily accessible?

Let's hope this is true.

Agreed. I'm willing to give the kid the benefit of the doubt--seems strange he would tweet that if it weren't true.

Thank goodness for that tweet. Do any other teams have this much ridiculous drama? I dont follow anyone else closely but between the fake and the real , this team is like a soap opera lately.

He seems like a smart kid, and this would qualify under stupid. Regardless, Social Media is crazy. Instagram and twitter.

Mods, can you merge these two MCW threads?

Hmmm a lot of people "SAW" these pictures. Funny, with today's technology, should have been easier to get that emailed, texted to you etc.

Thank goodness for that tweet. Do any other teams have this much ridiculous drama? I dont follow anyone else closely but between the fake and the real , this team is like a soap opera lately.

What is he supposed to say "Yea I stole something?" I hope to hell he is telling the truth.

My guess private security stopped him. For something. Hopefully. Maybe he talked his way out of it if he truly did something wrong

My guess private security stopped him. For something. Hopefully. Maybe he talked his way out of it if he truly did something wrong

Let's not add to the speculation at this point.

Best to see how it plays out.

Dispatch someone to Carousel stat!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Twitter is too complicated for me. Especially since you can make fake accounts.

Hey everyone, if you need support as we assess whatever it is that happened today, come over to MCW group hug in the chatrooms.

This is the last thing i needed after that Bills game today.

I should just pick a favorite figure skater and give up on the rest of these sports.

How maddening was that game? Gailey and Wannstedt need to Adios. I'm so sick of these predictable, heart wrenching losses.

Exact replica of the Tennessee game. Allow the team to drive all the way down field, allow a fourth down play, drop a pick, let them score. Then, throw a pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom