NC State got robbed | Syracusefan.com

NC State got robbed

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
They were the better team today. If I'm an NC State fan I'm crushed right now. They outplayed us, plain and simple.

As a Syracuse fan though, I'm delighted. We are forcing our way in to this conference. The controversy and close finishes are great. We're the villains. We make great villains.

They were the better team today. If I'm an NC State fan I'm crushed right now. They outplayed us, plain and simple.

As a Syracuse fan though, I'm delighted. We are forcing our way in to this conference. The controversy and close finishes are great. We're the villains. We make great villains.

The better team always finds a way to win, and we keep finding a way to win.

We finally got some home court advantage the refs did everythign to help us some, but man we just didn't want to win that game. CJ's legs were missing today.

If Grant is a first round pick,the way X-MAS is playing he would be a lottery pick. He throws up so many garbage shots from 5 feet and in and hits no rims on many.

Seriously, some say we have 3 first round picks and yet we are so challenged offensively....what gives?

Just went back; definitely looked like it should have been an and one on the Cooney foul.
The Pitt game was amazing, winning this one was more of a relief. We were incredibly fortunate to win that one.

The only thing is... how would they have played if the game hadn't been delayed? There are always what ifs.

If Grant is a first round pick,the way X-MAS is playing he would be a lottery pick. He throws up so many garbage shots from 5 feet and in and hits no rims on many.

Seriously, some say we have 3 first round picks and yet we are so challenged offensively...what gives?
Crazy how us and Zona (with Ashley) are considered the two best teams in America yet we keep having rock fights and close games.

Serious credit to them. I felt they were an after thought. They showed up and nearly gave us more than we could handle.

They always are a nightmare for us in the Dome. 2002 season they beat us with Julius Hodge. 2011 and this year we win in the final minute despite being heavy favorites in both.

CJ Fair maybe the worst game of his career, couldn't hit anything...not even a clean basket on a breakaway. Tyler's worst game of the season. Cooney couldn't hit an open shot. Missed FT's down the stretch for the first time all year. And somehow won a game we shouldn't have won.

I respectfully disagree. I think they got that one right. I thought Cooney fouled him on the floor.

He didn't dribble again after Cooney got him; I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be an and 1. Not 100% sure the college rule though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom