Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

Moments like this make you wonder how we could possibly be worse with someone else.

(Except for the flooding of talent that FCS will see from all our transfers).

It doesn't matter if we have good young talent. This is the type of coaching that will cause us to have "What losses" even if we are good, and we'll never beat anyone good with this clown show in charge.

So yeah, we might go 6-6 a couple times in the coming years. BFD. Two weeks in a row. Absolutely ridiculous.

It was not a squib kick. It was a poorly executed onside kick. Coach called the time out so they would have time to score after recovering the onside kick. Norton F-Ed up.

You want a coach that takes chances...sometimes things good bad when you take chances. That's why most coaches are so darn conservative.

Hey Scott. it's square and it will never fit in a round hole. How many times do I have to tell you. Ok mommy.
There you go again 2 weeks in a row. They knew it was coming.

Sorry but you can't give FSU a TD at home. Shafer hand wrapped that TD with a nice bow on it. Wow.

McDonough is laying into him too. Wonder where he stands on this. You can tel he is not impressed.

We have some obvious talent. Let's get a real coach in here so we don't waste their talent the next few years.

And while I am at it, every kid on FSU isn't that easy to work with. This staff should have made it work with Clark. I know the details. If SS thinks he can we recruiting the way he does, and only taking the kids he does, he is very wrong.

As much as we all want shaf to succeed it just gets harder and harder to support him when we witness just mind blowing coaching decisions week after week.

It was not a squid kick. It was a poorly executed onside kick. Coach called the time out so they would have time to score after recovering the onside kick. Norton F-Ed up.

You want a coach that takes chances...sometimes things good bad when you take chances. That's why most coaches are so darn conservative.

You think Shafer takes chances?

Skinny.Atlas said:
It was not a squid kick. It was a poorly executed onside kick. Coach called the time out so they would have time to score after recovering the onside kick. Norton F-Ed up. You want a coach that takes chances...sometimes things good bad when you take chances. That's why most coaches are so darn conservative.

Bravo, that is amazing performance art!

thats it iv given up on this team we had the momentum and the ball in the next half so pathetic. im going to go hunting and just clear my mind from this crap show

It was not a squid kick. It was a poorly executed onside kick. Coach called the time out so they would have time to score after recovering the onside kick. Norton F-Ed up.

That might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. We were getting the ball right back after the kickoff. There was zero need for the time out. There was no need for an on sides kick. It's awful and if that indeed was his thinking, he really has to go.

If this is truly what happened, that is stupidity, not risk taking.

the funniest thing is all us "idiot" fans knew the timeout was a titanic failure. we also knew they would score. Scotty Boy didnt i guess. Cant wait to hear him make excuses for that again. I am convinced that we would have a better record with a different coach. there are no more excuses for him. hes used them all.

Skinny.Atlas said:

Ummm...that's one way to spin it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom