OT: Gas this am $2.88 a gallon in TX | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Gas this am $2.88 a gallon in TX

On my way to Charlotte on Columbus weekend, $2.82 in Harrrisonburg, Va. Thanks Gas Buddy.

My wife made sweet and sour meatballs with cabbage last night. I ate about a half-pound of cabbage. I got gas for free. Beat that, punks.
Free? How about the $5 worth of toilet paper?

OK. Eat your heart out. $2.679 with my Kroger discount. Smith Mountain Lake, VA last Monday.

well if it was his fault when it was really high (as was so often to be heard), is it to his credit now that it's low? Of course not Crusty! Damn evil Obama...:)

If Obama gets the price down to what it was when he came to office (about $1.50-$1.60/gallon here in Houston) then I will be happy again. It's still more costly now than when he came to office. I don't care who the president is, when they keep my costs down, I will give them credit. When they increase my costs, I will blame them. If they get credit for the good things in an economy, then they get the blame for bad things in an economy.

If Obama gets the price down to what it was when he came to office (about $1.50-$1.60/gallon here in Houston) then I will be happy again. It's still more costly now than when he came to office. I don't care who the president is, when they keep my costs down, I will give them credit. When they increase my costs, I will blame them. If they get credit for the good things in an economy, then they get the blame for bad things in an economy.

Build that pipeline and it will help get the shale oil to us and is better environmentally and safer without all the trucks on the highway.

Last edited:
Build that pipeline and it will help get the shale oil to us and is better environmentally and safer without all the trucks on the highway.
That and it would create thousands of high paying jobs. Not sure why it hasn't been approved, but clearly some people without common sense are making that decision.

Just paid 2.81 with Kroger card at the Shell down the street ... Braselton GA :)

currently 3.39$ in Marcellus but with my price chopper discount I got premium for .13$ a gallon.

That and it would create thousands of high paying jobs. Not sure why it hasn't been approved, but clearly some people without common sense are making that decision.
Real simple answer...Obama is beholding to the environmental fringe lobby.

For whatever reason, I am always completely oblivious to the current price of gas. I filled up yesterday and I have no idea what it cost. Whether it costs $1 per gallon or $5 per gallon, I'm not going to change my driving habits, so I just roll with it.

OK. Eat your heart out. $2.679 with my Kroger discount. Smith Mountain Lake, VA last Monday.

Whoa, I live at Smith Mountain Lake. Odd to see a neighbor on a Syracuse message board. lol!

$2.74 in Roanoke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom