Postgame Thoughts… Auburn | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Auburn

I am optimistic that this tournament helps them figure it out. Those were three very tough games. The emergence of Jessie is positive. Jimmy is going to be the wild card. When he plays ok to well then we got a shot. But when he looks as bad as a freshman we will be in trouble. I like Symir in for Joe, and wouldn’t mind an experiment where Joe is 6th man in. Gotta figure out the D. The offense is there.

I needed to like a post so i can try to get some optimism in my post game posts.
My target of 1 positive post for every 4 negative posts was running amuck.

Yeah would love to know what this was about.
They have several players from the portal. Maybe we turned some of them down. I still don’t understand why Kessler left Carolina. Tampering?

Jimmy and Benny should just run around screening for others and then just crash the boards.

Walker Kessler is one of the many non-SU players across the college basketball landscape upon whom the Heimer has taken a dump.

Around the time Roy Williams retired, JB said Kessler's decision to transfer was crazy and just a result of wounded pride.

Amazingly, Boeheim flung turds at multiple players in this single tournament. Another example is James Akinjo, the starting PG of tournament champion Baylor.

Cole gets 2nd tournament mvp for me and close to Edwards. Big-step forward and really good news for this team. we could of won 2 of 3 with the right draw.

Win game one and lose game 2 or 3 is usually easier in a tournament of this setting than losing game one and trying to win game 3.

loooool even if he said this was the toughest tournament he’s played in Atlantis I’d find it highly dubious.

I think JB has a fair take.

It's like purposely getting in a fight with one hand tied behind your back. That fight will be one of your toughest fights no matter who it is.

Boeheim makes every team we lose to out to be some all-time great powerhouse like UCLA with Alcindor, Walton. He just said VCU was one of the best 5 or 6 defensive teams in the country. They lost to Chattanooga and Wagner for God's sake. He is delusional at this point and in denial. We make bad teams look average, average teams look good and good teams look great. This has to be the end of the road for him. I hope he doesn't go out with a disastrous season.

JB wasn’t wrong here about Kessler.

From what I understand Kessler’s dad took issue with how he was used in Chapel Hill and was the driving force behind his son transferring.
that’s fine. Why did he feel the need to chime in? Did the same with the Duke player last year...

i hope he’s not upset if some other coach decides to comment on how he set his roster up this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom