Slick Rick | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Slick Rick

Hence, why the league is probable to be a 4 bid one, with other than the standard two, teams that will be double digit, and/or play-in type seeds in the Dance.
I think if you look at all the conference standings, you will see a large group of teams within one game of each other.

Unc. Duke , NC st. and either pitt or UVA . voters will see this NCST run as enuf. maybe 5.

Last edited:
We all have the capacity to compartmentalize, etc. Whether one does or not depends on how they choose to roll or see fit. One's morality depends upon one's belief system.

Interestingly, you (we all here) voluntarily choose to root for a school that has one of its all time greats (on the field) in the ring of honor, a statue for, etc., yet had bouts with moral, along with criminal, should we say, shortcomings, along his off the field journeys through life.
Touché

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if JBA had gotten an NBA call, not that he was ever going to leave

IMG_2404.jpeg

Yeah I guess we all got our mistresses pregnant in a restaurant tryst and then paid her off to have an abortion(this is not a sermon on abortion to be clear, this is an example of how big a scumbag he is). The world isn’t black and white, kind of a big difference between what you use as examples vs Rick. And yes he is a fantastic coach
Not to mention his prostitutional recruiting.

Yeah I guess we all got our mistresses pregnant in a restaurant tryst and then paid her off to have an abortion(this is not a sermon on abortion to be clear, this is an example of how big a scumbag he is). The world isn’t black and white, kind of a big difference between what you use as examples vs Rick. And yes he is a fantastic coach
A restaurant quickly hardly makes her a mistress and “Paid her off” is a bit sexist. Her body her choice. She would have received much more in child support.
Was likely a planned (by her) pregnancy for a shake down. No one actually knows if it was his child.
And she’s a felon. https://amp.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article130976449.html

Pretty sure the Bullets called.

I can’t find anything online to confirm, but I think the Pistons contacted JB to see if he had any interest when Daly retired. Could be others as well, but if teams made contact and JB didn’t interview - it would be in the best interest of both parties to do their best to keep it out of public knowledge.

I think the “Nobody in the NBA ever wanted JB” claim requires an awful lot of assumptions and presuppositions that can’t be defended well.

You don’t think recruits were getting women hooked up with them on every recruiting trip on any campus every visit?
It's kind of sweet how naive people are about college sports, isn't it? RP was hired to coach men, not teach them about family values. Many of us have had professional mentors that have made huge mistakes in their personal lives, and it has no impact whatsoever on what we are actually there to learn/do.

I guess there’s some “Syracuse“ fans pretty salty St. John’s didn’t get in. What a world to live in.

I’m glad Rick got screwed or at least didn’t get into the tournament after he threw his own players under the bus and pretended doing so was genius. What a fraud.

A restaurant quickly hardly makes her a mistress and “Paid her off” is a bit sexist. Her body her choice. She would have received much more in child support.
Was likely a planned (by her) pregnancy for a shake down. No one actually knows if it was his child.
And she’s a felon. https://amp.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article130976449.html
So Rick sleeps with felons, got it!

Glad he got left out just wish UVA could have joined.

Was looking through the betting lines holy mountain west does that conference have a lot of teams. It’s been so bad in the dance too but I guess San Diego state last year made all their blowout losses forgotten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom