There is an opportunity here | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

There is an opportunity here

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he learned a lot this year, so no

You think using the tools in your tool belt to get the best out of your players is strange?
We will never agree, and as I’ve kept saying his management of Kadary failed and we are now left to pick up the pieces again without a true PG. All his tools for player development really worked out well in this case!

We will never agree, and as I’ve kept saying his management of Kadary failed and we are now left to pick up the pieces again without a true PG. All his tools for player development really worked out well in this case!
We can actually agree on something, I think.

We’ve been arguing about player development. You think he started Joe because he was playing favorites, I think he was using PT and being a “starter” a motivation to get the best out of a super talented kid. What we might agree on is that JB can be stubborn and can come off the wrong way to the media and that can end up hurting what he’s trying to accomplish.

Right. Joe overtook him because he was a better decision maker.

Dion couldn’t overtake Scoop, why?

Because Dion was always hunting his shot. He was more of a 2G than a PG. That made him the perfect "microwave".

Girard and Buddy are the starters. Whomever is coming is their backup.

Yeah, well one of them deserves to remain so.
One of them could be recruited over, but I don't think it will happen.

Kadary was not allowed to overtake Joe.
Richmond would probably have started next year. He decided to transfer to a lesser program instead of stepping up to the challenge.

Right!?! He was a monumental upgrade every time he stepped in. If he learned the zone even better year two, imagine how good he would have been. Buddy and Joe might know it but they can't do it
As good as Kadary was on defense 4th in the acc in steals. joe was right behind him at 6th in the acc

Richmond would probably have started next year. He decided to transfer to a lesser program instead of stepping up to the challenge.
There is literally zero evidence to support this while overwhelming evidence shows that it’s Joe’s show.

Well, Buddy is a starter for sure as he should be. He was the best player on the team this year. It's unusual for the team's best player not to start. As for Richmond, he probably would have started next year over JG. Boeheim doesn't like to mess with the starting lineup during the season but he will do it year to year.
Buddy was the best player on the team for 40-50% of the games.

Yes...and I’m sure he had all the confidence in the world that’s “probably” what would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom