Well, do we have a three game winning streak in us? | Syracusefan.com

Well, do we have a three game winning streak in us?

Eric15

Living Legend
I figure the next two games (at BC and Clemson) are right around coin flips.

And I know some will disagree but I REALLY won't feel comfortable at all if we don't win one in the ACCT.

Depends on the other bubble teams, but I agree we need a 3 game winning streak and I still think we can do it.

Depends on the other bubble teams, but I agree we need a 3 game winning streak and I still think we can do it.
I agree but not so optimistic about it happening. That was a tough game to watch.

I figure the next two games (at BC and Clemson) are right around coin flips.

And I know some will disagree but I REALLY won't feel comfortable at all if we don't win one in the ACCT.

Oh we need to win 3 straight to have a shot, agree completely. Can we? Yes. Will we? No clue

I feel like bc is a good matchup for us. I'm glad we get clemson at home. And maybe we'll get some favorable matchups in the acc tourney. It's in Ny this year, right?

Next 2 games are toss up games. We need to win both or there's no chance for NCAAT. We can win both if we play our A game.

We might be able to sustain one loss to BC or Clemson. But that would likely force us to have to win 2 ACC games to be in the discussion.

Depends on what happens around us, but if we won 3 of the next 4, I would put us at about 50% right now... maybe a bit higher.

We might be able to sustain one loss to BC or Clemson. But that would likely force us to have to win 2 ACC games to be in the discussion.

Depends on what happens around us, but if we won 3 of the next 4, I would put us at about 50% right now... maybe a bit higher.
I can't see a path to us getting in that doesn't involve beating bc and Clemson.

Next 2 games are toss up games. We need to win both or there's no chance for NCAAT. We can win both if we play our A game.

Not true. Not much strength pushing from the bottom of the field. But we would need to win 2 ACC Tourney games to make up for the one loss. That would give us a fairly decent chance, certainly not a lock.

I mean, there's always a chance, right? I hope we take care of business and I hope the question never gets to: so, do we have an acc championship run in us?

We don’t have an NCAA tournament level team this year, I think many of us have been holding out hope but I don’t have any optimism left for the season. My only hope is that Battle and Brissett somehow decide after the season to stay on for 2018/2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom