Well forget about Oats | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Well forget about Oats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay CuseRunner is definitely CuseHulk

Bravo. Great find.

Okay CuseRunner is definitely CuseHulk

That was not me. I swear it. Idk what to tell u. God forbid people want Hopkins to get the call first. My thinking is we know he can recruit he proved it here as an assistant and as HC at UW. Hes run into a down time after successful first two seasons back to back pac coach of the year. I maintain hes not happy out there his wife is from here so she prob wants to come home his kids grew up here they prob want to come home this is all weighing on him plus a downward turn at the UW program.

he is a d**k, pretty simple.

It's his job to make a name for himself. His career is ramping up. If he doesnt want to kiss the ring of coaches emeriti, (particularly Coach K who has had everything his way since forever, so be it).
Fun fact, they are all a bunch of narcissists that get all bent out of shape whenever things dont go their way (Oats too).

That was not me. I swear it. Idk what to tell u. God forbid people want Hopkins to get the call first. My thinking is we know he can recruit he proved it here as an assistant and as HC at UW. Hes run into a down time after successful first two seasons back to back pac coach of the year. I maintain hes not happy out there his wife is from here so she prob wants to come home his kids grew up here they prob want to come home this is all weighing on him plus a downward turn at the UW program.
So you're not CuseHulk, you're Kreskin.

OrangeDW
Another one

No they won’t.
Bobby Bowden didn’t hire Jimbo Fisher.
Joe Paterno didn’t hire Bill O’Brian.
Urban Meyer didn’t hire Will Muschamp
Mack Brown didn’t hire Charlie Strong

Nick Saban will not hire Alabama’s next HC.
Nor will K hire Duke’s next HC.

You are literally just making chit up.

I think he's more right than you are. Meyer and Brown are nowhere near comparable to Boeheim in terms of longevity and contribution to their respective universities.
Paterno was forced out by scandal and died - not sure how he would have been involved in picking his successor. Had that not occurred, the next head coach would have surely been Tom Bradley or Jay Paterno.

Jimbo Fisher (a fellow WV native), was hired as an OC/HC in waiting after the boosters had really soured on Bowden. You dont think Bowden had anything to do with that?

I dont know Boeheim well enough to know what his plans are for retirement, but he hasnt indicated his longing to be on a beach somewhere. His ties are largely to CNY, where he's lived his entire life. He's on the record talking about how much he loves it in CNY. It's easier to see him staying "involved" then riding off into the sunset.

I for one, have never understood why folks believe Wildhack yields such a big stick? Former tv exec, non-athlete, who hasnt had to hire a coach for a high profile sport. Came aboard after the dust settled on realignment. I'd take JB in the power dynamic (more money, clout, success, time, etc).

Last edited:
I'll bet you know a lot about Alex Jones.
Auditing old CuseHulk posts it’s him.

He can deny it. Which is his right but.
The Republican posts check
The Boeheim-Hopkins posts check
The NY Giants posts check
The Aroldis Chapman posts check
The NY Yankees posts check
The constant use of R and U as subs for are and you in posts check

It’s too similar.

It’s too similar.
He wouldn't be the first to show up here with a new identity.

But I thought he should be labeled a hero for “calling him out”
Who said he should be labeled a hero? A truth teller, yes. Hero, those are reserved for people that are actually hero's. He bent to pressure from jerks who felt that you can't say the emperor has no clothes. . That isn't a hero. We are seeing those type of people too much in our country. A number of years ago, Chip Carter, the presidents son, was forced to apologize for saying that a famous minister got his Rev by paying a small fee to some organization. It was true but he still had to say how sorry he was for saying it. It's sad to see that hasn't changed in our society. At the end of the day, I really don't care about Oats. Or K for that matter. Oats told the truth, and as Jack said, some can't handle the truth. I really hope that changes before I leave this world. But I am very afraid that it won't.

Last edited:
I think he's more right than you are. Meyer and Brown are nowhere near comparable to Boeheim in terms of longevity and contribution to their respective universities.
Paterno was forced out by scandal and died - not sure how he would have been involved in picking his successor. Had that not occurred, the next head coach would have surely been Tom Bradley or Jay Paterno.

Jimbo Fisher (a fellow WV native), was hired as an OC/HC in waiting after the boosters had really soured on Bowden. You dont think Bowden had anything to do with that?

I dont know Boeheim well enough to know what his plans are for retirement, but he hasnt indicated his longing to be on a beach somewhere. His ties are largely to CNY, where he's lived his entire life. He's on the record talking about how much he loves it in CNY. It's easier to see him staying "involved" then riding off into the sunset.

I for one, have never understood why folks believe Wildhack yields such a big stick? Former tv exec, non-athlete, who hasnt had to hire a coach for a high profile sport. I'd take JB in the power dynamic (more money, clout, success, time, etc).
When all is said and done at the end of the day JB is a coach. A very successful coach for sure but not the Chancellor...not the AD...etc...JW was put in charge of athletics for a reason. Because he is a pretty smart and successful person. If he needs to he will hire a firm to run the replacement process. Hiring a coach is not exactly rocket science either. So while JB certainly has some valuable counsel he could provide JW, JB is not in a better position or empowered to make that decision.

It’s too similar.

Jealously of people with money/acting like he’s owed something. Check.

enthusiasm for cheap beer. Check.

Use of the phrase “you stand corrected.” Check.

When all is said and done at the end of the day JB is a coach. A very successful coach for sure but not the Chancellor...not the AD...etc...JW was put in charge of athletics for a reason.

Uncle Junior. ;)

What’s with the bullying of this guy?

so wackos are deep diving in order to prove he’s posted under two handles.

jesus that’s pathetic

What’s with the bullying of this guy?

so wackos are deep diving in order to prove he’s posted under two handles.

jesus that’s pathetic
You had to be there. And you likely will if he continues posting his drivel here. One of the very few posters I had to put on ignore. It makes life better if you don't see what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom