What's everybody's holiday drink tonight? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What's everybody's holiday drink tonight?

Bailey's Vanilla Cinnamon right now but going to Lagunitas Sucks shortly. If you enjoy Ipa's and haven't tried Lagunitas Sucks yet, find it and give it a try. You'll thank me later.

I haven't had that Lagunitas offering yet either let me know how it is. I love most of their other stuff.

We don't have Canadian beer in North Carolina, so while I am in CNY visiting for the holidays, my beer of choice is strictly Labatt Blue and Molson!

What is this limited release WWS you speak of?! I thoroughly enjoy the regular version.

I live near Delaware and you can get some older WWS if you look and are willing to pay premium. The limit is about 6 years old and its pricey but its around. No idea what the limited is as I'm not huge DFH guy Its hit or mis for me and I always felt the 60min was far superior to the 90 and that the 120 kinda blows.

I live near Delaware and you can get some older WWS if you look and are willing to pay premium. The limit is about 6 years old and its pricey but its around. No idea what the limited is as I'm not huge DFH guy Its hit or mis for me and I always felt the 60min was far superior to the 90 and that the 120 kinda blows.

Right I'm a DFH fan as well. Been to the Brew Pub a few times, even had JoeSU remotely buy me a beer (thanks again Joe!), but have have never heard of a limited release. I know they had to dump a bad batch of 120 the other year but if there is a special edition WWS I will now be looking for it.

Cellaring beer is an awesome idea... sadly I never have the will power to let them sit for long periods of time.

Right I'm a DFH fan as well. Been to the Brew Pub a few times, even had JoeSU remotely buy me a beer (thanks again Joe!), but have have never heard of a limited release. I know they had to dump a bad batch of 120 the other year but if there is a special edition WWS I will now be looking for it.

Cellaring beer is an awesome idea... sadly I never have the will power to let them sit for long periods of time.

I laid down an assortment of stouts about 5 years back and we had tasting parties every year seeing how they had changed against the current years offerings. It was a really good time and cool to see how some where better and some not as good. Just kind of got out of it as I always cycle back to hard liquor and really good beer is as pricey as its ever been. Fun times though. If you ever are looking for a specific DFH let me know I'll pick it and ship it if Joe can't. I don't have to go out of my way for most of it can get it on the way home from work. PM me if needed.

I laid down an assortment of stouts about 5 years back and we had tasting parties every year seeing how they had changed against the current years offerings. It was a really good time and cool to see how some where better and some not as good. Just kind of got out of it as I always cycle back to hard liquor and really good beer is as pricey as its ever been. Fun times though. If you ever are looking for a specific DFH let me know I'll pick it and ship it if Joe can't. I don't have to go out of my way for most of it can get it on the way home from work. PM me if needed.

Appreciate the offer! I usually stock up at Sam's when I'm in Bingo but we're getting more options here in Pennsyltucky as well. The issue is, of course, expendable income and proper time to partake. I love beer and havent touched one in a month+ since I'm too busy with the kids.

Appreciate the offer! I usually stock up at Sam's when I'm in Bingo but we're getting more options here in Pennsyltucky as well. The issue is, of course, expendable income and proper time to partake. I love beer and havent touched one in a month+ since I'm too busy with the kids.

Where you at in PA? I'm right on the boarder east of 83 a stones throw from MD. Heck we could meat up some time and enjoy a beer together. I totally hear you about expendable income and beer. The beer I prefer costs some dough. I'm a big time Belgian Beer fan! Duval, St. Bern, LaTrappe Quad (used to be Kohningshoven still the best boosy quad ever IMO even better than Allagash 4)

Call me old fashion, but love me some Gin and Tonics! Ballast Point Sculpin is a great IPA as well.

Tanqueray and tonic is completely my guilty pleasure. I won't buy a bottle anymore because I'll drink it till its gone. I still have them when out but cannot have it on hand in any sort of supply love the stuff too much.

Where you at in PA? I'm right on the boarder east of 83 a stones throw from MD. Heck we could meat up some time and enjoy a beer together. I totally hear you about expendable income and beer. The beer I prefer costs some dough. I'm a big time Belgian Beer fan! Duval, St. Bern, LaTrappe Quad (used to be Kohningshoven still the best boosy quad ever IMO even better than Allagash 4)

Im from the land of Perry Patterson. Its not even the money as much as potentially not being able to drive should something happen to my wife or kids. I've had some avery (the ellies brown I posted), and thomas hooker in the fridge for months.

If you like big beers, and don't mind boozy, try Weyerbacher. They're out of Easton PA and their big beer mixed case is only $45. The quad is solid, the merry monks ale is good, and the double simcoe ipa is the most brutally hoppy beer I've ever had. Only mixed case I've bought more is the clipper citys heavy seas and perhaps the flying dog canis major.

Im from the land of Perry Patterson. Its not even the money as much as potentially not being able to drive should something happen to my wife or kids. I've had some avery (the ellies brown I posted), and thomas hooker in the fridge for months.

If you like big beers, and don't mind boozy, try Weyerbacher. They're out of Easton PA and their big beer mixed case is only $45. The quad is solid, the merry monks ale is good, and the double simcoe ipa is the most brutally hoppy beer I've ever had. Only mixed case I've bought more is the clipper citys heavy seas and perhaps the flying dog canis major.

Yep I've had the the Weyerbacher big beer mixed pac. All good offerings IMO. I like the Double Sim its an amazing DIPA for only one hop.

Some champagne with dinner then some sam adams then some sweetwater gingerbread ale with dessert( microbrewery)

Zooman, you live where they sell Sweetwater? I really like their 420. :)

... I love beer and havent touched one in a month ...

Dude ...

Antichrist_1405338c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom