Yukon or WVU?? | Syracusefan.com

Yukon or WVU??

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Who is everyone rooting for? I'm torn, but I guess I am rooting for Yukon to win. Would love to see them lose by about 40, but as I have stated before I don't want to face Kevin Jones. I've said for the last four or five years that I have always thought that he was going to haunt us for not taking him. I would really hate for Thursday to be the day. I've never questioned our coaches for choosing our KJ, but it would have been nice to have both.

Besides, if Yukon wins on Wednesday, we can put a big hurt on them on Thursday. That would be a great way to start off the BET.

Go Mounties!

Who is everyone rooting for? I'm torn, but I guess I am rooting for Yukon to win. Would love to see them lose by about 40, but as I have stated before I don't want to face Kevin Jones. I've said for the last four or five years that I have always thought that he was going to haunt us for not taking him. I would really hate for Thursday to be the day. I've never questioned our coaches for choosing our KJ, but it would have been nice to have both.

Besides, if Yukon wins on Wednesday, we can put a big hurt on them on Thursday. That would be a great way to start off the BET.

Few things in sports fandom give me an adrenaline rush like Cuse/UConn at the Garden. There's just something extremely special about it - it feels like a heavyweight fight. That said, the thought of UConn going on another magical run makes me want to shoot myself, so I'd be fine with the Neers taking care of business tomorrow.

yukon, there is no sweeter taste than the flavor of husky tears.

NEVER root for UCon.
LGO!

I would hate for Thursday to be the day that Jeremy lamb went all Kemba on us... Go WVU

We took Mookie Jones that year also... IFRC it wasn't choose Kris Joseph or Kevin Jones... We took a forward from Peekskill when hindsight says we should have taken a forward from Mt Vernon.

Wvu and it's not even hard. I don't want to play uconn again.

Doesn't matter. We will beat either on our second home court. I would love to c*** all over UConns attempt at a 2nd consecutive BE tourney championship. Both teams can be dangerous and if the unthinkable were to happen, I would much rather lose to WVU than UConn.

Few things in sports fandom give me an adrenaline rush like Cuse/UConn at the Garden. There's just something extremely special about it - it feels like a heavyweight fight. That said, the thought of UConn going on another magical run makes me want to shoot myself, so I'd be fine with the Neers taking care of business tomorrow.

I feel the exact same. I love the idea of beating them 3x in a season but that is pretty rare.

I also have a hunch that a win today puts uconn as an 8/9 in Kentucky's bracket and I believe they would beat Kentucky.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I don't really care because we should roll the winner. But if a mountaineer victory can burst Uconns bubble, I'm cheering for those back country boys all day

I would love to c*** all over UConns attempt at a 2nd consecutive BE tourney championship.

I'm trying to figure out what the bleeped out word is here. It can't be crap, can it? You can say that in a G-rated movie.

At this point, doesn't matter.

In order to BE the man, you have to BEAT the man.

Bring 'em on.

I'm trying to figure out what the bleeped out word is here. It can't be crap, can it? You can say that in a G-rated movie.
I was wondering that too. I think he g ratwd it himself.

Just me being super sensitive after having a recent post of mine calling Gloria Alred a beotch deleted by admins. To me that was like saying the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

i'll take an entirely different tack to thursdays matchup and say that i'd like to give the mountaineers another shot at us. although you could make an argument that cj mugged uconns roscoe smith i think the mooseman's missed goaltending was the far more egregious call.
let's just settle this argument once and for all.rematch baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom