Colgate Postgame Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Postgame Thoughts

There’s just so much to say. I’m just so happy for these guys. Gonna be wiiiild on the Hill tonight!

Feels really good to be on the right side of one of those. At the end of the day, regardless of everything, the team dug in and never quit. Hopefully this is a launching pad.

I'm not following the team that closely as of yet. Heck forgot to check the score in the Syracuse game as I was tied up in other things. At 9:08, I remembered there was a game and saw the score was 78-75 at the time, and thought the board might not be that happy. -- but didn't realize the spread on this one was actually only 5 - so it was just good to come back and win.

Hopefully I remember to tune in next game.

The boys flight to Hawaii was going to be about as pleasant as Tom Hanks' in Cast Away if we ended up losing that game by 20. But now it should be totally different. Hope that comeback brings the team together in a meaningful way.

A win is a win but Red looked a bit in over his head tonight. He will get better I have no doubt about that but some defensive decisions and substitution patterns didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Thank freaking god we won that game. Was great to see the guys grow a set of nuts and do what they needed to do. Hopefully getting booed off the court was the wake up call they needed. I have no idea what the rest of the season looks like.

OUTSTANDING FINISH!
So happy this team rallied strong to beat Colgate.
We know the team has intensity and energy when it has to have it
and that’s a good sign.

The boys flight to Hawaii was going to be about as pleasant as Tom Hanks' in Cast Away if we ended up losing that game by 20. But now it should be totally different. Hope that comeback brings the team together in a meaningful way.
No doubt. This was important for many reasons. It also helps their trust and confidence in Red.

There’s just so much to say. I’m just so happy for these guys. Gonna be wiiiild on the Hill tonight!

Feels really good to be on the right side of one of those. At the end of the day, regardless of everything, the team dug in and never quit. Hopefully this is a launching pad.
Obviously it wasn't all good tonight but I think the team now has something of an identity and knows what their strengths are.

The team pulled together and played as a unit the last 15 mins or so. Hopefully they will learn from both the first half and the second half, continue to grow as a team and drop the individualism. Obviously it won’t happen overnight, but Autry may need to tighten the reins as far as what he’s allowing attitude wise. Let’s build off this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom