EJ MANUEL | Syracusefan.com

EJ MANUEL

Ryan Nassib must be fuming. Not just because Marrone didn't take him, but because Marrone not taking his own QB here sends a bad message to the other teams about him.

I am stunned. Not that I care about the Bills, but I seriously thought it would be Nassib. Good pick, though. I like it.

I honestly couldn't believe it. His deep ball is not stellar. He's athletic and has good short accuracy, that's about it...

The Iggles were considering Manuel for their 2nd round pick. Nassib could work pretty well in that spot. Wouldn't shock me.

I sucks to be Ryan in this moment.

But I wonder if they will do what Gruden suggested and draft Ryan anyway with their next pick, if he's still there. Let two guys go at it and see who's best. Somebody will pick him.

I can't imagine it's Marrone's decision to make. Input? Sure. But it's not his call.

Marrone's not the GM. Copy cat league, a big qb with athleticism that can run. Maybe Nix saw too much Fitz in Nassib?

It would be one thing if he passed on ryan with a position player. He passed on ryan with another QB.

How far does ryan fall now?

I would take Geno over EJ Manuel. Really surprised by this one.

I'm not surprised. Figure DM would look elsewhere to avoid looking parochial. Plus isn't Buddy Nix still the GM? The guy is a goober.

I don't get it. Marrone loves a QB who makes it through progressions - EJ reads half the field?

This is a purely emotional and irratiinal response, but...not surprised in the least , the guy let us down again. Zero loyalty. And yeah I know the 300 reasons that my opinion is incorrect...but its what I feel

Bad year to be picking QBs. Bills needed one, but thought Manuel underachieved in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom