EJ MANUEL | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

EJ MANUEL

- Doug Marrone

Ouch. How's that kick to the groin feel, Ryan?

The situation in Buffalo being our talent sucks and we will need a QB that is more than a pocket passer.

Go, you had a nice run for a while when the cool thing to do was talk about the guy walking on water.

The tide has changed. Not saying it's fair, not saying it's rational but we're going to see equally over the top criticism of Marrone as we used to see over the top hero worship.

Needless to say, I have no problem with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

What is your problem? "Had a nice run" What?

Whoever said the guy could walk on water.

BTW, nice job with that "Cool Kid" thing, that's really taking off.

Hey, I don't really give a about Buffalo or who they pick. I just thought the quote was kinda funny and could be spun in a nutshot sort of way toward Ryan.

Bascially, feel the same way...as much as the entire interview went, his utterance there, imo, was just as unconvincing as the rest of his interview...

What is your problem? "Had a nice run" What?

Whoever said the guy could walk on water.

BTW, nice job with that "Cool Kid" thing, that's really taking off.
Yeah. I'm not the one with any problem actually.

- Doug Marrone

Ouch. How's that kick to the groin feel, Ryan?
What's he supposed to say? "I wanted my guy that I coached for 4 years and already knows our system, but I was overruled by my boss." He would have said what he said regardless of who they drafted at whatever position.

McNabb mentored EJ and Manuel is Bruce Smith's godson. Serious legacy ties and dude is the most talented QB in the draft. Maybe not most ready, well see, but he's got the "it" factor and talent to warrant being drafted higher than the rest of the QB crop that all blends in together. As a Bills fan, I like the pick because he's the only QB with elite talent in this draft. He wasn't making it past Philly so Buff had to take him at 16. Also, Buffalo does have talent, if they can somehow grab Ertz and one of Woods/Allen/Hunter with their two second rd picks, they will have me drinking the playoff kool-aid.

Jeez.

Marrone knew that if Nassib was selected no matter who actually pulled the trigger it would be his pick. If Nassib failed, Marrone failed with him. At least this way if Manuel fails the fans would blame the GM and not Marrone. If I'm Doug I know I'm definitely not banking my whole career on Ryan Nassib as my franchise QB. Especially not with a first round pick.

hen Doug was asked why he didn't take a chance on a play, going for it on fourth down, etc.), he would always state that he wasn't sure his players could overcome a failure on the play and he didn't want to put them in a bad position. That's how he thinks. :noidea:

Anyone who thinks Manuel is a good QB, didn't watch him p*** the Florida game away for Florida St. The guy is a great frontrunner, but lacks the ability to excel when put in a pressure situation. That was one of the complaints fans at Florida St had about him.

wow -1 good year made him a god too you- idiot
Seriously, what the hell did Marrone ever do to you other than prove you completely wrong in your assessment of him and the program.

Once a dope, always a dope.

how good is marrones qb eye anyway? left nothing special enough to beat out paulus or nassib- and hcss has a kid coming in just because of marrones qb eye

wow -1 good year made him a god too you- idiot

One good year, try four year rebuild to respectability again.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

how good is marrones qb eye anyway? left nothing special enough to beat out paulus or nassib- and hcss has a kid coming in just because of marrones qb eye
Is that a shot at Wilson now? The kid hasn't even set foot on campus yet and you're already calling him into question because Marrone liked him?

fool

I'm a Bills fan and all I know is I did not want Geno, Barkley, Glennon or Jones. Surprised by Manuel but he seems to have the highest ceiling out of any of the QBs in a weak QB class. Might not be the most ready but could very well be the most talented.

Seems like ur typical Chargers draft.

And in the _____ round, the Chargers select _____________ a player that still would have been available tomorrow!!

Comments: Our scouts love them, he has tons of upside!!!! AND, even though we've been pretty hapless of late, we definitely got the smartest guys in the room here!

EJ Manuel is an interesting pick. Ryan has a chance to succeed in several other places. Buffalo wasn't the end-all.

McNabb mentored EJ and Manuel is Bruce Smith's godson. Serious legacy ties and dude is the most talented QB in the draft. Maybe not most ready, well see, but he's got the "it" factor and talent to warrant being drafted higher than the rest of the QB crop that all blends in together. As a Bills fan, I like the pick because he's the only QB with elite talent in this draft. He wasn't making it past Philly so Buff had to take him at 16. Also, Buffalo does have talent, if they can somehow grab Ertz and one of Woods/Allen/Hunter with their two second rd picks, they will have me drinking the playoff kool-aid.
Don't go drinking the kool aid yet, but the exhibition games should be very interesting. It's no surprise that Marrone has drafted offense so far. His key to his success is getting some playmakers that can give the Bills the ability to put up some points and get the fans in the Ralph shouting. I'm a Giants fan, but I like going and rooting for the Bills as well.

Don't go drinking the kool aid yet, but the exhibition games should be very interesting. It's no surprise that Marrone has drafted offense so far. His key to his success is getting some playmakers that can give the Bills the ability to put up some points and get the fans in the Ralph shouting. I'm a Giants fan, but I like going and rooting for the Bills as well.

A mobils, athletic quarterback + Robert Woods + Spiller is an interesting start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom