EPL week 2 thread. | Syracusefan.com

EPL week 2 thread.

the reds winning but have done so with some incredible goal keeping. My gunners hopefully have righted the ship some- not fond of seeing bacary playing cb though..city as noted in the other thread- lol. Otherwise i don't have a good feel. Cardiff has looked strong so far- wonder if they might fight to be mid table. Villa is going to be somebody who can knock off anybody but i am thinking they are still mid table at best. Watching Jozy- i am bummed about sunderland's lack of a holding midfielder. Johnson is good on the attack but his service is inconsistent and infrequent. if i recall correctly they signed gyan in 2011 to play in jozy's role he is in now and it did not work out that well.

It's gonna be close all year between 5 teams. My boys need to bring it tomorrow.

grrr its on like donkey kong now bro :)...

i think my boys will still be there.. but i can understand considering how they started.
I think they will be looking for a new manager by December. But you never know...:cool:

I think they will be looking for a new manager by December. But you never know...:cool:

honestly i thought that last year and yet it didnt happen. It wouldnt surprise me this year.

honestly i thought that last year and yet it didnt happen. It wouldnt surprise me this year.

Too many holes in the defense, lack a scoring threat to help Giroud and why can Arsneal never get a goal keeper?! Wenger should get on the phone and look for a legit GK to clean up at back. Get Stoke or West Ham on the phone quick although knowing Wenger he will only bid 2/3 the amount needed.

Villa played a brutal early schedule, played well, but still only have 3 points to show from 3 games. Liverpool playing for points vs style thus far, will know more about them after next Sunday. Still awaiting the result of todays game but Chelsea appears as advertised and Man U will be tough until RVP goes down injured. City... well they are who we thought they are! Buy some defense guys, you can't play 4 strikers at once and Kompany is the only class defender they have. Anxious to see Spurs play a bigger club but I think they could come good. Thought they wouldve won a bit more convincingly thus far but new players will take time to gel. The quicker the Bale saga ends the better for them.

United dominating possession in first half. Rooney playing well. In the end 1-0 good guys.:)

hey Chelsea may have got the tactics wrong but a huge point for my blues on the road...

True but I've seen us on the end of that kinda call. Manu were a little livelier but st old trafford I expected that... U take a long lunch over in west coast land for the game or day off?

Haha ill take that comment as sounding sarcastic... Lpool looked like world beaters first 20 mins against villa the last 70 meh

Haha ill take that comment as sounding sarcastic... Lpool looked like world beaters first 20 mins against villa the last 70 meh

No it is ideal. I didnt really want Chelsea on 9 points of Man U on 6 points.

We looked like world beaters for the first 22 minutes, then got the lead and dropped back. Not the most fun to watch but in 6 preseason matches and 2 PL matches this season we've conceded exactly 2 goals total. We're going for substance over style right now since we're not yet at the point to display both on the road against a game Villa side. I imagine Liverpool will look a bit different in a few weeks. Potentially Suarez back +1 in attack. Right now we're very young in attack and on the bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom