Hunter Dickinson | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

Welp

The thing about Dickinson news is that he and his camp are being really quiet about his intentions, so everything's speculation. The media made a big deal about his Maryland and Georgetown OVs, and then Dickinson downplayed it and said he's only doing it because he's home that weekend and the timing makes sense since he'll be busy later. This may be a recruitment we don't know much about until it's over.

The thing about Dickinson news is that he and his camp are being really quiet about his intentions, so everything's speculation. The media made a big deal about his Maryland and Georgetown OVs, and then Dickinson downplayed it and said he's only doing it because he's home that weekend and the timing makes sense since he'll be busy later. This may be a recruitment we don't know much about until it's over.
it is not an official visit to either Maryland or Georgetown. He’s just visiting. There’s a major difference.

With the connections that we have to the kid, and the need at the position, not getting a visit would be very disappointing. Not a senseless post at all.

Here’s where I am at. Boeheim would have been critiqued heavily if he was the coach and we’ve had the offseason we have currently had. There is still time to right the ship and I think Autry is going to work tirelessly. However, if we come up empty with the big fish in the transfer portal then Autry will deserve a heavy dose of criticism.

Cuse

it is not an official visit to either Maryland or Georgetown. He’s just visiting. There’s a major difference.
Yes, thanks, that's what I meant. I posted yesterday that they were unofficials, and now I'm typing too fast because I want to leave the office so I can go home and get yelled at by my wife about something.

Here’s where I am at. Boeheim would have been critiqued heavily if he was the coach and we’ve had the offseason we have currently had. There is still time to right the ship and I think Autry is going to work tirelessly. However, if we come up empty with the big fish in the transfer portal then Autry will deserve a heavy dose of criticism.

Cuse
You don’t think the staff is being critiqued? There is a less than a week old 100+ page thread that I wouldn’t say praises the staff.

I graduated in 06, and this is absolutely how I remember it. Which, of course, doesn't mean in any way that is what actually happened.
I graduated in 2014 and my senior year, I made it a personal rule that if I slipped and fell on my way to class (at Whitman) from all the snow/ice, I'd just go back home and skip class that day.

With the connections that we have to the kid, and the need at the position, not getting a visit would be very disappointing. Not a senseless post at all.
Disappointing sure.

Disappointed in staff senseless.

Ok
Sprinkle all the recruits with fairy dust and they'll want to visit, right?

FWIW…the key here are agents. At least that’s my understanding. Agents tied to TTO can front NIL $ based on a guarantee the player signs with that agent.

It’s the same game as before, but a little more open.

So….having a guy really tight with an AAU program can pay dividends, even if the schools NIL collective isn’t strong.

I’m pretty sure there are lots of ways to play this game.

FWIW…the key here are agents. At least that’s my understanding. Agents tied to TTO can front NIL $ based on a guarantee the player signs with that agent.

It’s the same game as before, but a little more open.

So….having a guy really tight with an AAU program can pay dividends, even if the schools NIL collective isn’t strong.

I’m pretty sure there are lots of ways to play this game.
Do say more!

Meh. I got mugged with my buddy visiting Gtown while attending Syracuse. Now, to be fair, we strayed a bit from the beaten path in search of some weed after a long night out at the bars.
Got my car broken into twice at cuse and people were definitely mugged on campus. Unfortunately no place is perfect

Cuse
Autry is trying to clean up Boeheim’s mess.

Anyone criticizing him before he’s coached a game has no clue about sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom