JB and a Plan ??? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

JB and a Plan ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
tea party GIF by CBS

JB knows when he's retiring.
JW knows when JB is retiring.
There is a plan in place to replace him.

Might be April 2023.

Might not.
...JB thinks it's a "good" plan and that the details have been spelled out and agreed upon (ironclad)

JB knows when he's retiring.
JW knows when JB is retiring.
There is a plan in place to replace him.

Might be April 2023.

Might not.

-and still, don't know what fans were supposed to take away from revealing a plan with no details?
Maybe ADJW wanted to trigger ideas from the board on who next HC should be?;)

-and still, don't know what fans were supposed to take away from revealing a plan with no details?
Maybe ADJW wanted to trigger ideas from the board on who next HC should be?;)

“Secret plan to fight inflation” - Josh Lyman, West Wing.

Wow...this thread blew up quickly! I just chuckle hearing JB has a plan. I go back only as far as his last plan to have Joe inbound at the end of regulation in the ND game and we all know how well that plan worked!!!

Wow...this thread blew up quickly! I just chuckle hearing JB has a plan. I go back only as far as his last plan to have Joe inbound at the end of regulation in the ND game and we all know how well that plan worked!!!

JB and JW have a plan.

Seems 135 posts in that there's some interest...
Maybe I'm wrong and fans aren't interested in any details of the plan.

Based on past precedent, we have nothing to worry about. /s

Pour a Scotch and enjoy the ride.

This statement and $2 gets you a coffee. It will also get JB asked 1000x about his retirement date and a potential succession plan. No idea why he would put this out in this manner, but it’s his show.

Based on past precedent, we have nothing to worry about. /s

Pour a Scotch and enjoy the ride.

This statement and $2 gets you a coffee. It will also get JB asked 1000x about his retirement date and a potential succession plan. No idea why he would put this out in this manner, but it’s his show.

Maybe JW wanted him too.

Axe asked him about playing m2m next year. JB said he thinks Benny can be a good m2m defender, said Cole played it for 3 years and Joe can be good in it. Didn’t mention buddy or Jimmy. Including Cole in his answer about m2m imo is a give away. Plus Cole said in an interview that he’s considering it.

He also went on to say about Cole having played m2m for 3 years that he sometimes had to chase guards around, but he wouldn’t do that here.

Maybe JW wanted him too.

Hey, maybe. You are correct it’s in the realm of possibility.

Sincerely, you’re prob tapped in more than I would be.

I just think unless he’s either out after this year or announcing in the next few weeks that next year is his last year (and the K comment would seem to contradict this), JB is going to get a million questions about this. Same with Wildhack.

Unless the ball is dropping soon, this seems like an odd choice by JB and/or Wildhack, imo.

I have a question - for those who don’t want Red. What is your reasoning as to why you think he wouldn’t be a good coach ? (I have no favorite to be the next coach)

I have a question - for those who don’t want Red. What is your reasoning as to why you think he wouldn’t be a good coach ? (I have no favorite to be the next coach)
Can he “game coach”? We have no idea.

It’s more about where the program is at and wanting a change and somebody proven, for me.

Love Autry though, so would be happy about it on some level.

I don’t want anyone on staff or even Hop. I want a fully national coaching search and bring in no one that will be influenced by JB or has been part of our downturn.

Nothing against any of our guys. If one of them get the gig, I’ll root like all get out for them, but I want a fully fresh POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom