Lebron to the Cavs...and we're off.... | Syracusefan.com

Lebron to the Cavs...and we're off....

1 - Kyrie
2 - Dion / Wiggins
3 - Bron
4 - Tristan Thompson
5 - Varajao

Last year's and much slimmer # 1 Bennett off the bench. Nice nucleus.
Don't think Dion will be playing in Cleveland this year. Too many stories about not getting along with Kyrie.

What a babyface turn by LeBron.

Also, that article doesn't mention Wiggins. I think he's gone for Love...just a guess.

What a babyface turn by LeBron.

Also, that article doesn't mention Wiggins. I think he's gone for Love...just a guess.

Wiggins has been labeled "Untouchable" in trade talks

If they can trade Wiggins for Love and they don't, I think thats a big mistake

Love is an absolute monster - but you know his ceiling. Wiggins could be the next LeBron. Imagine you trade him and he becomes a Jordan/Bryant/James type player... Kevin Love is very very good, but he is not worth that risk of trading Wiggins -- Waiters and picks is my guess

If they can trade Wiggins for Love and they don't, I think thats a big mistake
Wiggins is the key to Lebron not having to carry everything. I think Lebron wants Wiggins there.

I'm looking for Lebron to pull a boss move and communicate (in a way that isn't tampering) that he's there, and he has his core, and if people want to join that team they are welcome to and can figure it out.

Love is an absolute monster - but you know his ceiling. Wiggins could be the next LeBron. Imagine you trade him and he becomes a Jordan/Bryant/James type player... Kevin Love is very very good, but he is not worth that risk of trading Wiggins -- Waiters and picks is my guess
But they already have the CURRENT LeBron, who has a window of probably 4-5 more years to win a title. They have to go all in at this point, don't they? That means risking an unknown to bring in one of the best power forwards in the league to play alongside LBJ.

It's not the end of the Heat. That is silly talk. The Heat are one of the better organizations in basketball. They'll have 1-2 down years as they let Wade age out and then they'll strike big in 2016 when the new TV deal is in place and there are tons of free agents.

I totally get Lebron's reasons for going back to Cleveland, I just think the timing is terrible. That Cav's team isn't very good, will they get to the Eastern conference finals? Probably. Will they win a finals? Doubtful, not for at least 3 years. He should have stayed 2 more years in Miami, gone to 6 straight finals (something only 1 other player has done ever), and then reassesed when the new TV deal was in place and maximum contracts skyrocket.

As a Heat fan I'm really surprised he left, but I get the reasons why. I can't believe hes willing to play for Dan Gilbert without that dude giving him a very public apology. Sad day for us true Heat fans, wasn't expecting this one.

But they already have the CURRENT LeBron, who has a window of probably 4-5 more years to win a title. They have to go all in at this point, don't they? That means risking an unknown to bring in one of the best power forwards in the league to play alongside LBJ.
I don't know. I think Lebron is tired of playing with scraps in favor of having a star next to him.

The Spurs demolition of the Heat this year had to have some affect on the dismantling of the Heat. Bosh will be next and that leaves Washed up Wade to run the show. Miami might make the playoffs, good thing they are in the east. They would not make the playoffs in the west.

Good...now Melo can forget about playing with LeBron and sign with the Knicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom