Want your Frank feelings improved | Syracusefan.com

Want your Frank feelings improved

Listening to him and watching how he's played this year I'm wondering if some the rumors we heard about him last year were "fake news".

Listening to him and watching how he's played this year I'm wondering if some the rumors we heard about him last year were "fake news".
Well, we certainly saw him “sulk” and seemingly have a poor attitude on court. However, we didn’t know that in January he hurt himself badly. That knowledge has certainly enabled me to give him a pass on the “bad attitude” and poor play in the ACC. They say that where there’s smoke, there’s fire but I am certainly willing and able to let the past lie in the past. Everyone deserves another chance. That was a good interview.

People seemed upset that he yelled at Chukwu but I wasn’t able to determine from the thread what happened and I sure didn’t see it at the game. Is it possible that Frank was trying to help get Chukwu’s head in the game?

Well, we certainly saw him “sulk” and seemingly have a poor attitude on court. However, we didn’t know that in January he hurt himself badly. That knowledge has certainly enabled me to give him a pass on the “bad attitude” and poor play in the ACC. They say that where there’s smoke, there’s fire but I am certainly willing and able to let the past lie in the past. Everyone deserves another chance. That was a good interview.

People seemed upset that he yelled at Chukwu but I wasn’t able to determine from the thread what happened and I sure didn’t see it at the game. Is it possible that Frank was trying to help get Chukwu’s head in the game?
I agree with "another chance". I did not get too excited when Frank yelled at Chukwu since they are roommates. I seen it as a frustrated family reminder - get your head in the game. Fairly sure that Chukwu seen it as constructive input rather than criticism.

Definitely not.

But another way to think about it is: maybe Frank wouldn't be who he is today without having to go through those difficulties. Maybe he wouldn't have matured into a leader without going through the bad times, being immature, and having personal issues that impacted his relationships with numerous teammates.

Sometimes going through the crucible can be a good thing, if you use it constructively and mature. And that's what I think we're seeing from Frank now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom