Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how he passes to multiple guys. Tucker, Alford, Hatcher, jackson, Adams, Gadsden all targeted. His passes have zip, his mechanics look good, he’s accurate, has touch and can run and can throw on the run and when he runs his eyes are up and looking to pass it downfield.

We saw some good things from Carlos but don’t go crazy we also saw how he played when the game was tight. I’m excited but it’s not a no brainer unless gs is hurt

We saw some good things from Carlos but don’t go crazy we also saw how he played when the game was tight. I’m excited but it’s not a no brainer unless gs is hurt
He played great when the game was tight.

Unlucky deflection and 3-4 dropped balls.

The batted pass pick was bad but come on he was playing with no margin for error.

The coach didn't let him go for 4th and 8 down 14. His WRs dropped his best passes.

He was good enough to make starting against Pitt a no brainer.

A deflected INT was not on him, kid has played well, start him next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom