Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be curious to see how a team attacks Wilson next week, no tape whatsoever and he’s been good but he seems to lock onto receivers and I think that could be exploited

We saw some good things from Carlos but don’t go crazy we also saw how he played when the game was tight. I’m excited but it’s not a no brainer unless gs is hurt
What are you getting at? The INT was bad luck and not on him. He wasn’t even fazed by it.

GS is hurt.

He played great when the game was tight.

Unlucky deflection and 3-4 dropped balls.
I mean more about the defense when the game is tight vs be being up two scores or more

Well, one thing is for certain, we are not hurting at qb going forward. I don't know what Florida didn't love with this kid.

Pretty sure he was a Dan Mullen recruit and like a lot of factories there were kids in front of him (and a new coach.)

He’s literally the highest ranked most heavily offered QB recruit we’ve ever had at Syracuse/

Are they or their fans even going to show up on Thanksgiving Weekend? Thank goodness we still have them on the schedule. I will take 7-5 and the Pinstripe right now. Although CDRW could lead us to better things if they let him!
7-5 is the absolute worst case scenario. BC is CHEEKS so no no way u take that right now.

Are they or their fans even going to show up on Thanksgiving Weekend? Thank goodness we still have them on the schedule. I will take 7-5 and the Pinstripe right now. Although CDRW could lead us to better things if they let him!
we won't lose out till B.C.. We are better than that.

He has pocket presence Tommy never had.
Seems a lot smarter than any of our recent QBs in general. Changed the play to hand off to Sean for an easy TD. Pulled it from him correctly.

Sucks we lost to Clemson last week because this would have been an OK game to drop since its not an ACC game.

Pretty sure he was a Dan Mullen recruit and like a lot of factories there were kids in front of him (and a new coach.)

He’s literally the highest ranked most heavily offered QB recruit we’ve ever had at Syracuse/
I don't think that is true. McNabb was highly rated. He was recruited by Nebraska when Nebraska was good.

I don't think that is true. McNabb was highly rated. He was recruited by Nebraska when Nebraska was good.
Yeah, different standards back then because only certain schools would even look at an “option” QB.

Man, football people were so stupid about Quarterbacking back then.

Right. Think we’re dogs in the next 3, but if the WRs can catch the ball, we might be able to steal one.
Was a huge gripe in the off-season. Our WRs are G5 level. OG excluded obvly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom