Chat Room Histrionics | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Chat Room Histrionics

ps. Thanks to the moderators. If you all are wondering how we type and watch the game, look at what Bees just told us. He is going to be at the game and moderating the forum. Now that is dedication to us!! And he should not have to do that because we should all be civil and behave.

It's not a matter of trusting anyone. Just stating that some didn't like the chat and one more has said they aren't going back. Nobody hadn't gotten banned because CTO didn't ban anyone and I wasn't there. Just putting out the fact that bashing players and coaches it over the top negativity won't be allowed. Plus CTO is nicer than me. She warns people and they may stop... for that game. But history says it is the same people game after game and season after season. We shouldn't have to baby sit. So I just get rid of them. I'll have to be sure to do a transcript on the phone tomorrow since I'll be at the game and not on the computer. Tomorrow has potential to get nasty.
You da boss, Kim!

It's not a matter of trusting anyone. Just stating that some didn't like the chat and one more has said they aren't going back. Nobody hadn't gotten banned because CTO didn't ban anyone and I wasn't there. Just putting out the fact that bashing players and coaches it over the top negativity won't be allowed. Plus CTO is nicer than me. She warns people and they may stop... for that game. But history says it is the same people game after game and season after season. We shouldn't have to baby sit. So I just get rid of them. I'll have to be sure to do a transcript on the phone tomorrow since I'll be at the game and not on the computer. Tomorrow has potential to get nasty.

Bees i think the point myself, Kueth and a few others are trying to make is that there was no Bashing of players, coaches, questioning of JB, or over the top negativity besides the one instance myself and a few others mentioned. I agree with everything that you said in regards to not having to babysit and the over the top negativity but it simply wasnt there Wed night.

You're a mod, that's pretty much what you do. Any other forum etc, that's what a mod does, call it policing or baby sitting.

Let me preface that I don't think any of our players suck, But during the Pitt game in the heat of the moment I said "Keita sucks." I was immediately warned by CTO and I haven't made a emotional attack like it since...Moral of the story, CTO scares me. :oops:

Snowy owls are fierce. They have vision you cannot imagine... they see all and know all...they are wise beyond belief... and their talons are lethal.

My snowy owl avatar is not random. It is not a hummingbird or a parakeet or some other froo-froo bird. It is a SNOWY OWL.
We actually had one in our backyard last week. Scared the crap out of me. My wife took some pics, beautiful bird.we had never seen one in our yard before

Shawn91111 said:
You're a mod, that's pretty much what you do. Any other forum etc, that's what a mod does, call it policing or baby sitting.

And I've been one for 15 years or more. There's a difference between moderating a board and baby sitting a chat room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom