FSU Postgame Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

FSU Postgame Thoughts

Welp, this is going to absolutely tank any NET gains we've made. 20 point Quad 3 loss against a team 25 spots lower than us. It was fun while it lasted

I'm not too upset. It's their 19th game of the season and the first game they lost that they "should" have won. We knew they’d drop games like this.

They still have two wins against Pitt and those have a chance to be Q1. Just try to get to 20 wins and win a game or two in the ACCT.

Bring on Donnie Freeman and the 2024-25 season!!

I expected more tonight. A lot more. Effort wasn’t there. Fundamentals (Turnovers, FT’s, back court violations, stepping over the line on inbounds plays, etc.) were poor. Need to be better. Or you gonna continue to get a sparse crowd like tonight.

FSU has athletes but they aren’t a good basketball team. We turned it over, looked sluggish, and quit tonight. I can’t for the life of me determine how a coaching staff full of point guards can’t get the team to run a fast break.

I used to try and debate people and say that we aren’t really that athletic. This game is my closing argument.

They literally send out 11 giant athletic freaks at you for 40 minutes, they’re not really that good but they didn’t win with fundamentals today.

Disappointing to see, I’m kind of in shock.

FSU has athletes but they aren’t a good basketball team. We turned it over, looked sluggish, and quit tonight. I can’t for the life of me determine how a coaching staff full of point guards can’t get the team to run a fast break.
And we have some athletes and are not a good basketball team.

What happens to a mediocre team.

There have been some highs, and then there are the lows.

Honestly can’t imagine anyone being that surprised.
I think this is correct. Disappointing but correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom