Louisville Postgame Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Thoughts

Why all zone? Because we’re down a player?

Well, that was a weird win. Thoughts?
Well said. We won. I love it.

I can’t believe Chris Bell did what he did tonight.

I also can’t believe what our defense, FT shooting and non-Bell offense did.

This team is in a bewildering state right now. But we won. That’s not small despite how bad the opponent was.

A win is a win but if anyone is happy about that performance the bar is now set super low because that is a terrible display of basketball both from our players and coaches..

We have an unserious basketball team. We are an AAU team that is more concerned about the offensive side of the ball, showboating, and trying to make highlight plays instead of doing what is needed to win basketball games at this level.

If we could dump the entire roster and start over we should.

Maliq with a 5x5. Done 21 times in NBA history (officially).

Bell with his most rebounds since Chaminade but we were as a team -20 (20 vs 40). And a possible game saving block after an absolute stunningly bad take by Judah.

Taylor and Carey just had fun out there.

If we can get a 30 burger from a forward and shoot 60% every game I like our chances of winning out.

-Bell with 30 and six. Give the guy credit he is not afraid to shoot and make big shots.
-as importantly Bell’s block was so big. He is so athletic you wonder why he can’t do that more often and you certainly wonder why he can’t rebound at all.
-we’ve seen a lot of stupid plays in Syracuse basketball history. Judah’s last one might make the top 10.
-Quadir’s stats won’t tell the story of how bad he was on defense not contesting three-pointers.
-God knows what JJ was thinking when he got bailed out by Payne’s time out.
-given how awful our guards were on defense I’m astonished that Red didn’t put in cuffe.
-boy did the referees screw up that big play. Quadir was clearly fouled with a hip check, and that was not a goaltend.
-somebody pointed out in the game thread that this is supposed to be fun, but it is anything but. I couldn’t agree more tonight. There is no way that was a goaltend. But I’m a whore I will take the win gladly.

Last edited:
-Bell with 30 and six. Give the guy credit he is not afraid to shoot and make big shots.
-as importantly Bell’s block was so big. He is so athletic you wonder why he can’t do that more often and you certainly wonder why he can’t rebound at all.
-we’ve seen a lot of stupid plays in Syracuse basketball history. Judah’s last one might make the top 10.
-Quadir’s stats won’t tell the story of how bad he was on defense not contesting three-pointers.
-God knows what JJ was thinking when he got bailed out by Payne’s time out.
-given how awful our guards were on defense I’m astonished that Red didn’t put in cuffe.
-somebody pointed out in the game thread that this is supposed to be fun, but it is anything but. I couldn’t agree more tonight. There is no way that was a goaltend. But I’m a whore I will take the win gladly.
Red was yelling foul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom