Andy Katz with no respect for Red and Judah | Syracusefan.com

Andy Katz with no respect for Red and Judah

Who cares [not directed at the OP, clifton]?

We weren't very good last year, the perception is that we lost several key players, and Red is unproven.

Up to us to dispel that narrative and serve notice to the rest of the country. IMO, we have a lot to prove.

IMO #2 -- we have the squad to accomplish that goal.

Am I excited about the team and think they have a good shot to make the tournament…? Yes

But having them as a bubble team on either side of the cut line is understandable with how bad they were last year, and still a lot unknowns on their current roster.

He gave us some kinda love with our own paragraph in the first four out. Which isn’t crazy considering all the unknowns we have going into the season. I’m excited as anyone, but there’s a lot of questions to be answered before we really know how good we can be. I think we will ultimately make the Tourney, but may have a slow start to the year. I hope I’m wrong, and we come out and win Maui.

We were hot garbage the past two seasons. If I was a neutral observer, I wouldn't give us the benefit of the doubt either until we actually start winning games on the court. Which as a fan I'm personally confident we will do.

Cuse being on the outside of the bracket is somewhat understandable. The thing that really stood out to me is Katz has Miami as a two seed. They lost two of their better players including the ACC player of the year.

This breakdown and all the questions many teams above us have shows just how these early rankings are pointless and mostly carrying over last year's successes.

Katz is going to smoke a turd in hell for that slight! Kidding aside who cares? It's not like he is Nostradamus. I am fine with proving we are back first. It makes it all the more satisfying.

Rational part of me says that we need to see Red’s Xs and Os before we get assumed credit.

The irrational part of me says that he’s an idiot and we’re going to put the world on notice when we run thru Maui and come out ranked the #1 team in the country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom